© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, December 27, 2010

My tangle pattern "Wisket"

The Phrontistery dictionary says that a Wisket is a basket.  Since this tangle is another take on a basketweave type pattern, that seemed like a good name.  Besides.  "Wisket".  I love the sound of it, lol!

Once you get the lines in, this pattern can get confusing.  Never fear though.  It does well with a great deal of randomness, so feel free to go willy-nilly or slapdash!  I certainly have!  I added an extra example to show you what I mean.