© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, January 31, 2011

My travels seem to be done for a while, so today's the day I apply for unemployment.  I'm up bright and early, and avoiding that task, so instead I worked on Laura Harms Weekly Challenge #7-Breathe.  I did have trouble getting into the relax and breathe, mainly I think because I'm tense about the unemployment.   Losing my job didn't upset me so much, but searching for a new one...

My ZT actually reminds of Dr Who's robot dog K-9, but at the same time it seemed insectisoid, so I deteremined it was a species of bee, he must have met somewhere on his travels.