© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Art Using my tangle "Ignite"

I realized I'd forgotten to attach the example art when I put up my latest pattern yesterday.  It shows another 4 ways to use "Ignite".  I'm also using Gabriele's "Mr. Gibbon", "Nitti" from Liz Thayer, and "Navajo Border" & "Apache" from Neil Burley.

3 comments:

  1. Oh...and it is fabulous storybook world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, and even more exciting that my patterns are in there ;)

    ReplyDelete