© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Links to Challenge Responses

I'm made a "page" listing the challenge links for my Tell Your Story-Be Part of the Art challenge.  I'm not sure if I can figure out how to do a slide show, but I'll give that a stab if enough people participate.

Check out the ZT stories by following the links here.

1 comment:

  1. Sandra I am not sure where to put the link so I will just put it here. Sorry I'm not very smart sometimes! http://www.flickr.com/photos/ledenzer/5419233910/

    ReplyDelete