© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Link to 5 tangle patterns by Nei Burley

I haven’t seen tangles for Perfectly4med aka Neil Burley before, so I was surprised to see 5 totally beautiful tangles that he has posted at Freehand Doodle Patterns:  Lyon’s TileMulhouse BloomsMulhouse Border, Spring Balls, and Proven├žal .

1 comment:

  1. You'd not seen any as I hadn't done any! I only came across the concept of zentangles on 12th January, and then did my reading around. Tanglepatterns.com and then this wonderful resource was all the inspiration I needed :)

    ReplyDelete