© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Link to tangle patterns "Square Dance", "Artoo" and Laura Harm's Weekly Challenge

Laura Harms', aka I am the Diva, challenge #9 and her new tangle pattern Artoo, are one the same!  She challenges everyone to use her new pattern in a Zentangle.  Great fun!

For another dose of elegance from S_J_60010, aka Sue Jacobs, check out her new pattern, Square Dance.  It's a beauty.
For other news, my dental implants went well.  The procedure only took about an hour and half and I've had less pain then I've had with a root canal.  On the other hand, I've still got a little bleeding (just a little) which I shouldn't, so I've been told to stay down as much as possible.  I had to check in on everyone-had to-but I'll be out the rest of the day.
Keep tangling!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear it all is going well and wish you a speedy recovery, thanks for the update NOW GO AND REST !! :)))) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of you, Sandra - rest up. (But I know exactly what you mean about having to check in on the tangly world. [grin])

    ReplyDelete