© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, February 11, 2011

My tangle pattern Caviar

I had the hardest time drawing up this pattern, because so many possibilities occurred to me, as you can see from the example art.  I called the piece "Quantum Clam" because it looked kind of wide-mouth open clammy to me, and because the possibilities are only limited by the imagination.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant pattern, Sandra! Thank you for sending these through. You're such an inspiration to me. Thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete