© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New information on the List of Tangles page

We're up to 976 tangles according to my MS Access database.  I know there are more-I haven't received Sandy Bartholomew's "Yoga for the Brain".  I'll have over 1000 tangles in my list once I do!

And speaking of books,  I've added some information to my "List of Tangles" page.  If a tangle is found in a book (or books), you'll find the name of the book(s) after the artist's name. 

I've added "Alphatangles" even though the steps to the tangles aren't included.  It's a great reference, and lots of fun to study.  I'll add the tangles in "Yoga for the Brain" as soon as I get it!

3 comments: