Link to link of tangle pattern Wisket, lol

Linda Farmer has posted my tangle "Wisket" at tanglepatterns.com.  She's showing a couple of variations, that I think are most excellent.  Check them out.  She's got the link to my original so you can check it out as well, if you aren't familiar with it.  Hmmmm....jumping from blog to blog.

Maybe for Halloween next year we should do some kind of scavenger hunt--differnt blogs post 1 step to a pattern, and have a clue to the blog where the next step will be or something.  Everybody wins if you follow the blogs because you get the whole pattern.   It's a thought!

Comments

  1. Hi! I'm thinking the scavenger hunt sounds great! =D I'm pretty new at the whole Zentangle craze... I know I know...where have I been! But my sis has boosted me along and now I'm jumping into the already fast flowing doodle-river! Love your work! And thanks for such a great blog! ~v* Robin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment