© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My tangle pattern "GingerBee"

This pattern was inspired by a photo of a Beehive Ginger plant.  Did you know that Ginger comes in about a bazillion varieties and shapes?  Nature is so awesome!

Even though I show this as a flower shape, and used it that way in my example, it would be easy to just keep on going and use this as a border or string. 

5 comments:

  1. I love it! This is really cool and I like the way it's used in your ZIA, too. I'm definitely going to enjoy playing with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. must i say that i love it too ?;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will be using this one often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this tangle and it reminds me of the ginger plants I saw in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete