© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, March 18, 2011

My tangle pattern U-Vee

Almost spring break!  Time to start worrying about those ultraviolet rays.  But don't slather on so much protection that you miss out on this "U-Vee" tangle, lol!


4 comments:

  1. It's a purple rocketship!! I ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! It looks nice with the nautical theme in your example.

    I was playing around with a similar pattern last night but couldn't quite work it out. I was watching American Idol and was drawn to the pattern of the fabric on the sleeves of the dress Jennifer Lopez was wearing. God help me, now I see patterns EVERYWHERE! LOL

    Anyway, I had the something similar to the dark spot at the top and had smaller circles in between instead of the V's--you pattern looks MUCH better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good observation Kit! I didn't even see that until you mentioned it. I was imagining little sea creatures swimming in unison along the tidewater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i love this tangle... will have to try it out.

    i have a new one, i need to post the instructions soon!

    ReplyDelete