© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My tangle pattern "OOfos"

This pattern reminds me of a cluster of UFOs dancing through the sky. I don't know if it's still the fashion, but in my day the word was pronounced oo-foes. And there you have the title!

Usually before I post tangle steps I go through the ZT books and Freehand Doodle patterns and a few other places to see if anyone else has done it. The brain tends to glaze over after a while, and since I've been working on getting my Who's Where in Zentangle blog going, I went much faster than usual. Please let me know if someone else has done this one. It's awfully simple, but sometimes those are the ones that get missed.
 

1 comment: