Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Who's Where in Zentangle blog-Please read if you are interested

Pass the word, please-the Who's Where blog now has listings (28 so far).
I believe I have posted all the people who have already asked to be added to the blog.

I changed my mind a lot concerning layout and what to post. Please check to see if you are listed and if I need to make any corrections. You can find the blog at http://whoswhere.blogspot.com/.

If you want any changes, please email them to me at WhoWhereZentangle@gmail.com.

The Search gadget doesn't seem to be working, but I'm trying to fix that.

If you aren't listed and want to be, please:

1. go to the blog

2. open the START HERE... page -- http://whoswhere.blogspot.com/p/start-here.html

3. Copy the list on the page into a text editor (word, notepad, etc)

4. Fill in the information you want listed. You can delete the labels for the things you don't want (for example, if you don't have a blog or website, just delete BLOGs/WEBSITES.)

5. Email the filled out information to: WhoWhereZentangle@gmail.com.

NO links will be posted. This is to avoid spammers. If you edit your link and emails to use [at] and [dot], I'll post them..