© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekly Challenge #16: MOOKA!

Laura Harms' Weekly Challenge #16 is to use Mooka, the new tangle that Rick and Maria Thomas have given us.   I suspected that would be the challenge and cheated, starting this zentangle last night  (Hey, Laura's day starts before mine, so I didn't start that early!)

I'm not terribly happy with it.  The Mooka's okay.  It's a couple of tangle wannabes that I was trying out, that didn't work so well.  But that's the only way to tell if something I see in my mind translates to paper.  I'll have to try again, because sometimes I don't always get the 'accent' right, the first time I try, lol.