Weekly Challenge #16: MOOKA!

Laura Harms' Weekly Challenge #16 is to use Mooka, the new tangle that Rick and Maria Thomas have given us.   I suspected that would be the challenge and cheated, starting this zentangle last night  (Hey, Laura's day starts before mine, so I didn't start that early!)

I'm not terribly happy with it.  The Mooka's okay.  It's a couple of tangle wannabes that I was trying out, that didn't work so well.  But that's the only way to tell if something I see in my mind translates to paper.  I'll have to try again, because sometimes I don't always get the 'accent' right, the first time I try, lol.

Comments

  1. I knew it would be great! I especially love the rag rug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you incorporated so many other tangle patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, very organic (I guess that means natural eh???) love all the textures....the Mooka looks great in there with all the other tangles. Cool job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice tangelation of Mooka, great texture and depth. OO-la-la-mooka!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Groovy kiddo - and I love the knitting section!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all!

    I was wondering if anyone would notice the knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What texture and JOY! I *love* your style, Sandra. [happy sigh] (And your ability to tangle other tangles with Mooka is most impressive - I'm a bit Mooka-blinkered still. [LOL])

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spectacular interpretation of Mooka!!!
    It's stunning, Sandra.
    Hugs, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. but i love your mooka! it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your accents are right on the Mooka magic mark Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice variations. I love how it fits in to the whole tangle so well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reading through the comments I saw the one where you mentioned the knitting and I thought...."oh I rushed too fast"...and sure enough there it is and it is gorgeous. A beautiful pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandra,
    Sooo much detail! Your tangle is amazing!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment