My tangle pattern Tussie-Mussie

I came up with this pattern after viewing various species of Lavender.  I thought about calling it Lavender or Nosegay, but then I remembered this word for Victorian Bridal bouquets--and Tussie-Mussie it is!

This isn't a difficult pattern, but it gets crowded fast, so I decided to break it down into more steps than usual, so it's easier to see what is going on.  Give yourself lots of space.  If your diamonds are small, then just leave out some of the flowery stuff in the middle.

Just to note, in the example, I used a Micron Pigma .03 for the Tussie-Mussie border, but the rest of the drawing was done with my brand spanking new Pental Pocket Brush Pen.  SQUEEEEE!!!!

Comments

  1. Wow!!! Beautiful drawing, kiddo. Thanks for sharing your tangle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment