Bleedthrumanade for the second Tuesday in June

Got lemons, make lemonade.  Got marker bleed-thru, make bleedthrumanade.
My Ingredients: Letraset Promarkers; Letraset Fineliner 0.5; Faber-Castell Big Brush; White Pentel Sunburst Gel Pen; Micron Pigma .005; Paperblanks Antique Map journal.

Feel free to use any ingredients you have on hand.  You just need markers or pens, and paper, that will leave color on the back of the page when you apply it to the front.

I used a blue Faber-Castell Big Brush for the shading on these two.



Comments

  1. Delicious! And I'm fascinated by how different the two sides look!

    I've just posted my first attempt at a Letraset bleedthru ZIA here at my brand-spanking new blog: http://moonattic.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-tangles.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely as always Sandra!!! Is that blue I see from another bleedthru??? Nice effect...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Yes, the blue is from the bleedthrumanade I did before. I have a plastic sheet that I usually put under the page I'm working on to prevent that, but occasionally I like to get a little extra 'spice'--or I forget to use the plastic, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Dang you're good, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment