© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Daycraft Cookie Bookie Bleedthrumanade-The S'Mores Factory

Got lemons?  Make Lemonade.  Got Marker Bleedthru?  Make Bleedthrumanade.

Letraset Promarkers; Pentel Pocket Brush Pen; Pentel White Sunburst Gel Pen.

I used more subtle marker colors this time, and they almost disappeared!  I'll have to remember to go bright with my Cookie bookie pages.

2 comments:

  1. I love the subtle colors! These pages turned out great. I appreciate seeing what they looked like before the doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - this is positively CHEWY! I love the way you use color, shading and texture - it's virtually tangible. Yum!

    ReplyDelete