© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, June 13, 2011

Google Chrome-I don't have the blogger comment problems

I've been using Google Chrome for a couple of weeks, and I've discovered that I can comment on my blogs and on those of others without any problem.  When I go back to Internet Explorer, it's still hit or miss.  Mostly miss.

2 comments:

  1. i was having all these same issues with my blogger blog.. i have since moved it to self-hosted wordpress....no problems...

    except that google didn't play nice during the move...they are still sending stupid little glitches my way but it's coming to an end....

    i decided to move after lost posts, lost comments, lost pictures, inability to leave/receive comments, and inability to access my own blog when i wanted to....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Google Chrome for over a year and haven't had the comments problem that so many have had. Knock on wood.

    ReplyDelete