© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hmmm. Inquiring minds want to know

A little over a month ago, I bought my husband a Foo dog statue off Ebay, as an early birthday present for my husband.  The seller indicated that the Foo dog represented prosperity and financial fortune.

I won my first contest the day that the statue arrived.  I've won a total of 10 contests since then.

Coincidence?  Probably, but I'm keeping the Foo Dog around (and he gets petted everyday, lol!)

4 comments:

  1. What is a Foo Dog and where do I find one? ha ha

    I thought that I was lucky after winning 3 contests.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a photo of the statue. Foo Dogs (I think Fu Dog is the original spelling) are those Chinese guardian statues that you often see that look a lot like lions.

    I'm not truly sure this really is one or that the seller was correct in what she said about them. But I'm not complaining, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a Sharpei Dog statue - - - but a very lucky one, nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete