Weekly Challenge #25: My attempt at it using the Tombow Craft Goodies I won


You may remember that I won the Tombow 'Send a Friend Contest  a couple of weeks ago.  Or maybe not, lol!  I've been playing around with the goodies I recieved, trying to create something really, really cool.
Well.  It didn't work so well (story of my life) and when I saw Weekly Challenge #25, a different idea popped into my head.  And  I've taken great liberties with the challenge.  I created a card, which I've glued to one of my journal covers (the front of the card is to the left- I used 2 Penny Black stamps and Tombow pens).

I took the mandala print-out that Geneviève Crabe gave us, and cut it into three layers and transferred the layers onto card stock.
When you open the card, there is Geneviève's mandala, all tangled and crowned with a glittery sequin.  The white spots are Tombow hook & loop tabs, so I can keep the card shut when the journal is on the shelf.  I used the Penny Black paisley stamp on the background.   It doesn't really show in the photo, but the mandala is 3D.  I used Tombow foam tabs between each layer of the mandala, and then a Tombow pen to draw the leaves and vines.
two Penny Black stamps- Reverie and a Paisley design
A pack of Tombow Fasterner tabs (these are exactly what I’ve been needing)
A pack of Tombow 3D Foam tabs
A Tombow Adhesive Stamp Runner
A bottle of Tombow Aqua Liquid Glue
A Tombow Glue Pen

Comments

  1. Creativity = Thinking Outside the Box = Taking Liberties! And cool results. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment