© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Apple Crisp-Not quite a bleedthrumanade


This isn't quite a bleedthrumanade, and it's definitely zentangle inspired art.  It's the back of a painting that I tried using Liquid Frisket on, a while back (Riptide), with strange results, lol.  A few small spots bled thru (the 'bruises' on the apples).  

After my gourd-like apples, I wanted to try apples again.  I want to learn to use watercolor brushes, but it is a pleasure to return to my pens and markers where I feel more sure of myself.  This was done with Letraset Promarkers, with a white gel pen to soften the color in some places.  I need to get some lighter Promarkers so I don't have to do that, but I think it worked here.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like this!!! Very Beautiful, the sepia color is perfect for this composition.

    ReplyDelete