© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, August 19, 2011

Bleedthrumanade for the last page of the book

A couple of weeks ago, I took advantage of an offer from Viva Las Vegastamps.  If you post a widget on the sidebar of your blog, using code they supply, and then send them an email, with a link, letting them know, they will send you a grab bag of 15 unmounted stamps.  I just checked, and as of this posting, the offer is still there (http://vivalas.blogspot.com/).

What does that have to do with my bleedthrumanade?  Well, I wanted to do something totally different for the last page of my Paperblanks journal, so I used one of the stamps from my free grab bag.  It's my favorite, a dog with aviator glasses and scarf.  I wondered what such a dog might dream about.

Got lemons?  Make lemonade.  Got marker bleedthru, make bleedthrumanade. Ingredients: Letraset Promarkers, Pentel Sunburst Gel Pen,Paperblanks Journal, Viva Las Vegas stamp.  


1 comment:

  1. oh I just love that! I think the bones are my favorite part, so cute!

    ReplyDelete