Bleedthrumanade for the last page of the book

A couple of weeks ago, I took advantage of an offer from Viva Las Vegastamps.  If you post a widget on the sidebar of your blog, using code they supply, and then send them an email, with a link, letting them know, they will send you a grab bag of 15 unmounted stamps.  I just checked, and as of this posting, the offer is still there (http://vivalas.blogspot.com/).

What does that have to do with my bleedthrumanade?  Well, I wanted to do something totally different for the last page of my Paperblanks journal, so I used one of the stamps from my free grab bag.  It's my favorite, a dog with aviator glasses and scarf.  I wondered what such a dog might dream about.

Got lemons?  Make lemonade.  Got marker bleedthru, make bleedthrumanade. Ingredients: Letraset Promarkers, Pentel Sunburst Gel Pen,Paperblanks Journal, Viva Las Vegas stamp.  


Comments

  1. oh I just love that! I think the bones are my favorite part, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment