© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bleedthrumanade in Purple Shades

Got lemons, make lemonade.  Got marker bleedthru, make bleedthrumanade.
Ingredients: Letraset Promarkers, Pentel Sunburst Gel Pen,Faber-Castell Big Brush, Moleskine Sketchbook, Studio G Stamps.

No sooner had I laid down the Promarker color, than I saw this witchy woman glaring at me.  I wanted to break that impression for the back, so I used a set of Butterfly stamps in Sepia and Powder Blue.  That gave the page a whole different vibe!


3 comments:

  1. Purple happens to be one of my favorites. ;) I love all the butterflies and dragonflies on the back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful movement, elegant colors...just wonderful doodles [zens],
    Greetings,
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful!! I love the shapes and colors!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete