© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Link: Sample Daniel Smith colors & Watercolor ground-$2.99 + Free Shipping

Ooh!  I really want to try this.  I've been wondering how much paint you get with the try-it dots.  Augh!  I wasn't going to buy absolutely nuttin' for weeks and weeks.  But for $2.99 and free shipping.  I'm so bad!!!!  I bought it!


http://www.danielsmith.com/Item--i-001-900-698?utm_source=body&utm_medium=email&utm_content=US&utm_campaign=Ground66

5 comments:

  1. You are a very bad influence! I had to buy one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hangs head* I'm a scamp, lol! Really, though, this is such a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waterground ground is a medium that you can paint on various surfaces to give it a 'watercolor paper' surface. So you could do watercolors on wood or metal, or probably even non-watercolor paper. I've never used it but have wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandra, they got my money too :-)

    ReplyDelete