© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Next to Last Bleedthrumanade at the Back of the Book


Got lemons, make lemonade. Got marker bleedthru, make bleedthrumanade.
Ingredients: Letraset Promarkers, Pentel Sunburst Gel Pen,Paperblanks Journal, Faber-Castell Big Brush

I found a stash of Sharpie and Bic Markers and decided to use them for this bleedthrumanade since I keep telling people they can.  I won't be switching to them permanently, lol!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely colourcombi and those patterns are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing, greetz, Miranda

    ReplyDelete