© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm not even sure what this is or where it came from,lol

I'm in one of those strange moods.  Not really depressed but kind of edgy.  Where I instantly hate every artistic endeavor that I start, and even though it's bright and sunny and so very hot, it feels like it should be rainy and gloomy.

So I thought I'd try something easy.  I pulled out my itty bitty Unity stamp, Gigi Love, and my Inkadinkadoo Spider & EEK! stamp, and from there this mutant picture was born.

Feeling sure it had magical powers, I decided to prove you can get a blue sky from a blue Promarker, even if you are coloring in an orange papered Cookie Bookie notebook.  And really, if you squint, really, really hard you can see the blue...okay...bluish-gray haze then.  Okay, okay.  White gel pen over mud then.  But honestly it does look exactly like a Portland Oregon sky on a gloomy day.

Ah well.  Cheer me up and follow this link to enter my giveaway, if you haven't already!

2 comments:

  1. Your dog and your spider - they are SOOO cute. I think I've been in your "edgy" mood for a couple of weeks now :c) SIGH. We had to move from Portland after less than a year, because, my husband jokes, it rained 3 times - once for 2 months, once again, a week later, for 3 months, and once again, after a day of sun, for 3 months... I think it goes something like that :c)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Yes. The common joke is that people born in Portland have webs on their feet. I was born here, but about the webs thing...just saying.

    I have been in and out of the edgy mood. I think the weather change and the fact I've been working on so many projects at once. Or it's just me, lol!

    ReplyDelete