Review of a Zentangle case

A while back I won a cool hard drive case perfect for carrying Zentangle supplies with a hand-made customized zipper pull from Erin, of the Bright Owl blog.

About the time my prize arrived, I thought I'd be going to the Oregon Coast.  "Wow!" I thought.  "I can take some fantastic pictures of this case, bristling with zentangle supples, against a backdrop of cascading waves.  It'll be so perfect!"

Well.  The trip didn't happen.  Hubby had to work, but promised we'd go soon.

I can be incredibly stubborn.  I really, really, really wanted shots of this case, using a vacation setting.  But nearly two months later, I know the vacation isn't happening any time soon.

So I've settled for shooting the case against a backdrop of a pillow slip, lol.


I've managed to get a Rhodia graph paper journal, zentangle cards from Sandra Bartholomew, several 3.5 x 3.5 paper tiles, a golf pencil, a micron, a Pentel gel pen, and a watermelon-color Sharpie Finepoint in here, and there is still plenty of room!  If I had stayed with Micron-sized pens, I think I could easily have fit 7 or 8 pens.

Erin says that these cases have been discontinued, so if you see any, I recommend snapping them up.

Thank you Erin, for a fantastic prize!

I want to point your attention to the customized zipper pull that was handmade by Erin's friend, Suhdalia.  It's so beautiful!  I couldn't seem to get a photo that was both in focus, and showed the lovely colors, so you get bit of both.  But wouldn't this have been an awesome photo with the sun sparkling against the Swarovski crystal and out-of-focus ocean waves in the background?

I'll get that shot some day!

Comments

  1. So excited to be in the Creative Paperclay DT with you, can't wait to see more of your creations!

    Hugs,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment