© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, November 25, 2011

Dynamic Pages View on Blogger-The New Look Revisited

I'm trying out Blogger's new Dynamic Pages.  Some of you will get a screen telling you that you don't have a modern browser.  Click on the Non-dynamic choice and you'll be taken to my last setup (of course, you probably already did that, or you wouldn't be here, lol).

Dynamic Pages--you can change the way you view my blog.  Where it says 'Flipcard', click the little down arrow, and you have a choice of views.  Play around.  There's some  interesting ways to view, and finding older posts will be a lot easier.

I like this new look, but there are some obvious flaws.  There isn't really a place for blinkies, widgets or GFC connect.  You don't really need the archive because the viewing choices display it better, but I do like having a list of interesting links.

So, I've set my sticky Pages to be on the top bar, and I've made a page for some of the blinkies I used to have, and for the links of interest, so I don't get the images showing unless you open the page, but at least I still have some reference.

I may yet go back, and wait for this option to be enriched.  I don't have the HTML skills to make it hum the way I'd like.  But it's fun to be kind of cutting edge, lol!  I'm going to leave it this way for a week or so.  Don't hesitate to let me know what you think, or if you have trouble.

We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Didn't have the time I would like but I will be back!

    ReplyDelete