© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bleedthrumanade with Steampunk Animals

Got Lemons? Make Lemonade. Got Marker Bleedthru?  Make Bleedthrumanade!

Ingredients: Stamps from Viva Las Vegas Steampunk Plate-o-rubber 1272Letraset PromarkersKuretake No. 8 Fountain Hair Brush PenKuretake Disposable Pocket Brush Pen - Extra FineRhodia large black A5 Webnotebook dot paper

I just love these steampunk animal stamps that I got from Viva Las Vegas stamps a while back.  On the front of the page, their ornate stamped patterns made them a shoo-in to go with my tangles!  On the back of the page, I tangled the animals myself.


Have you entered my Tangle Organizer & Journal Giveaway yet?

3 comments:

  1. This is really far out. I would love to have a skirt, shirt, socks, vest, made with this design. It is so Bohemian.

    ReplyDelete