© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lucid Dreaming: Zentangle-inspired art

When you are sleeping and become aware that you are dreaming, you have entered a state of Lucid Dreaming.  Sometimes while tangling when I'm very tired, it almost feels feels as though I've entered that state.

Kuretake No. 8 Fountain Hair Pen in a handmade journal.

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!! This is fantastic! I think it's my favorite ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really fantastic...beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete