My first attempts at Library Hand

The European Paper Company Blog post a tutorial: Learn how to write using 'Library Hand', a style of writing for legibility. 


I decided to give it a try.  It's almost a refresher for me.  Wa-a-a--ay back when I was a sprout in 6th grade, I was taught a style of cursive.  It wasn't called Library Hand, but it was essentially the same thing.  My personal style drifted into something somewhere between Cursive and Print, and now when I try to do one or the other, I keep halting on certain letters, not sure which way to go.  The story of my life, lol!



I'm going to keep at it. I used to have very good handwriting.  It still isn't bad, but doesn't have the flow it used too.  I'd like to get it back!

If you decide to give it a try, be sure to email Lea with samples by 12/22.  Just follow the link above to get her email address.

Comments