© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Drawings from Geneviève Crabe's Tangle Journal 2012

These are a couple of the lines drawings from Geneviève Crabe's Tangle Journal 2012.  She is having a giveaway and I wanted to be sure you knew about it.  You can find out more at  her blog. 


The first one I have already posted in the review I wrote about her Tangle Journals.  I painted it using Peerless Watercolors, but have only recently got around to tangling it.  I used Micron Pigma Pen, and added highlights with a white Neocolor II water-soluble wax pastel.

The second drawing was also tangled with a Micron Pigma and then painted entirely with the Neocolor II Wax pastels.  I used a waterbrush, but was careful not to wet the paper more than was needed to blend the color, and I left some color dry.  There was no buckling of the paper.



1 comment: