Kitty Cat Unravels the Rug

I was trying a couple of new things here.  I had some blank index cards and wondered how my Letraset Promarkers would do on them, and I also recently received a sample of De Atramentis Pale Blue fountain pen ink that I wanted to try, so I used it to tangle everything but the cat.  I used a Kuretake No 8 Fountain Hair pen for the cat.

The Promarkers don't have the glow that they get on some paper, but they aren't bad.  Love the De Atramentis Pale Blue fountain pen ink.



Tangles used are Yuan by CZT Margaret Bremner, Bitten by CZT Carole Ohl, Zazzy by CZT Sue Clark, Basketweave by CZT Suzanne McNeil, the official tangle Bales, my own Raisin8s and some noodling with tangle possibilities.

Comments

  1. I would love to claim Bitten, but in fact it's Carole Ohl's creation. Gingham is mine though. :-)
    The blue ink over all the different colors is fascinating!
    --Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. This awesome.Love your art work. g.a.s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Love the 'hidden kitty.'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment