© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekly Challenge #55 "String Theory v. VIII: Moebius Trip"

Laura Harms' challenge this week is to use the Moebius Syndrome Foundation's logo as your string, or create a moebius strip out of paper and tangle that.  She has a couple of templates that you can use a Moebius strip of your own.

2 comments:

  1. Something is seriously wrong with "Im The Diva" Website. I can't scroll down where the instructions or the template is. It stays frozen in one place no matter how many times I click on the "down" arrow. I can get around on other websites. I don't know hwat's the problem with Laura Harms's Website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were blogger problems all last week, too. Many people were having a problem with my giveaway post too. I think it relates to how many hits a post is getting, so you might have better luck later.

    Twitter was even down for a while last night, so it might be the internet over all that's having a problem!

    ReplyDelete