© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, February 10, 2012

Bleedthrumanade with New tangle patterns Foh-Liage and Faux-Glove

Before I get to the tangle patterns or the bleedthrumanade (got lemons, make lemonade; got marker bleed-thru, make bleedthrumanade) I want to show you this cool stamp set that I won from Simon Says Stamp.  If you are a crafter and don't follow their blog, you are missing out.  They post new projects every day--tons of techniques and ideas, as well as introducing new products from different lines.  And they have lots of giveaways!

I used some of the stamps over Copic markers to do the front of this bleedthrumanade.


I didn't go very far with the back.  I started tinkering with this pattern that is very similar to Fohbraid.  One I thought looked like foliage and one sort of like Foxglove...and then it turned into something else entirely, lol.  By that time I decided not to choose a third name.  Foh-liage is the main pattern and they are all tangleations from there.

I decided to quit filling in, so that the tangle patterns didn't get lost, so it isn't much of a bleedthrumanade.

How many variations can you come up, now that you see how it's done?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea. I love the color base with the tangles on top. I will definitely be trying this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LUV your wonderful blog! Wish i could create like this. Please visit me at

    http://debtangles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete