© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, February 13, 2012

The International Post Card Swap-My first five postcards

For some reason, I committed the insanity of joining an International Postcard swap.  Yes.  It IS terrific fun, but it's still insane, lol.  I posted a tutorial on the Creative Paperclay® blog showing the cards I made, but I wanted to share the cards I've been getting in return.  I've got 5 so far and I love them all!

I received this wonderful zentangle-like bird from Sherry (she isn't into zentangle yet!) in Alaska, and a lovely Jane Austen from Barbara in California.















The fantastic stitched 'Grow' sentiments came from Carelene in Tennessee and the amazing 3-story house came from Marion in Germany (Marion didn't include an email, so I hope my thank you gets to him/her).












The fifth card is from Theresa in California.  I love the warm, vibrant colors!




Thank you all!  


I can't wait to see what's coming next!

2 comments:

  1. Wow The post cards are wonderful! How many did you have to make for the swap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made 10 of them--you can see mine at the Creative Paperclay blog http://creativepaperclay.blogspot.com/2012/02/dangling-dolly-postcards-made-with.html

    ReplyDelete