© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Latest in My Mead DayPlanner

This is the latest work I've done in my Mead Dayplanner.  This is the one I carry around in my purse to pull out and tangle in whenever I'm waiting at the Doctors or in long lines.  

This is one of the gesso'd pages I did up in advance.  I added in a few fragments of magazine picture, and even a couple of Robin's Nest dewdrops (those little red crystals).  The blue comes from a Pentel Energel-X.  It smears very easily on the gesso, so I smeared lots of it, and then went around with blue fingers, lol!  

Lots of pens were used since this was dones over several weeks time.  I pinkish color is a Sharpie Finepoint, and there was a Pilot B2P pen, and even a Preppy Fountain pen with Noodler's Heart of Darkness black.


3 comments: