Another Dr visit, another Dayrunner drawing



The scan came out a little fuzzy around the wire coil.

Painted with Terri Sproul Mixers. I had some left over Aquamarine Shimmer after mixing it with 3D Crystal Lacquer, and didn't want it to go to waste, so I pulled out my Mead Dayrunner.

Then I stamped these Viva Las Vegastamps! images:
Pheasant-Item 4992 Plate 493
Passion Flower-Item 5027 Plate 493
Daisies-Item 4994 Plate 493
using inkadinkadoo stamp-pad ink in various shades of red.

I used a white Pentel sunburst gel pen for the daisies and highlights, and a Pilot B2P bottle pen to tangle with when I took my mother to her latest doctor's appointment.

Comments

  1. Beautiful... then all of your art is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the integration of Viva Las Vegastamps! into your beautiful zentangles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment