© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Boarus D Swine-Rhodia Journal Swap

Rhodia Journal Swap, Page 3, Round 4


Translation:

I'm not one for 'skinny' dipping!

This little piggy went to market...and made it big in porkbellies!

Hey Babe! You are as pretty as a truffle in mud!

In case you were wondering...  Yes! I was the stand-in for Babe!

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding! You are too much. Love your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm having fun this round!

    ReplyDelete