© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Link: Earth Day challenge at Viva Las Vegastamps!

Earth Day has come and gone (though, honestly...Earth Day=Every Day!), but there is still time to enter the Earth Day challenge at Viva Las Vegastamps! for a chance to win a $25 GFC certificate.

And they've got some fantastic new stamps for pre-order.  I'm in love with the new botanical plate, and did you see that Pug in the Tophat?  I've got to have that Pug in the Tophat!

I did a hunt around the house for spare change and am taking in bottles, so I can get enough money to buy some of them.  (Okay--I do this once a month or so, anyway, just as part of cleaning up, but hey!  This month I'm using what I find to buy stamps, lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment