© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rhodia Journal Swap-Page the First, Round 4

I’m jumping out of order, because I haven’t posted all the pages in Round 3 of the Rhodia journal swap, but I needed a laugh so I decided to go in a totally different direction for round 4. I’m doing a series called, The Barnyard Goes to the Beach.
Translation: Baa Baa Black Sheep, Have you any suntan lotion?
I feel sheepish in this bikini.
Does this bikini make my butt look fluffy?
Are ewe ready for the beach?
Ewe's not fat. Ewe's just got a defective bikini.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love your sheep. I have to confess though, I'm hoping to see a horse in this series. I've always had a soft spot for horses :)

    So fun... made me smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sheep is too cute, I just love it! Great Job! Hugs, Sheila B

    ReplyDelete