© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

500 followers!

Oh my!  Yesterday I noticed that I had 1001 followers on Twitter (up to 1007 today).  Today I discovered that I had exactly 500 followers on this blog.

Okay.  It's going to take me a few days to put something together, but there will be a giveaway.

I only have 218 friends on Facebook and only 53 on Wordpress (which is pretty much just the backup blog for this one because some people have trouble with  blogger).   I can see where I need to work.

For people who follow my blog--if you want to find me on Facebook or Twitter, I'm Sandra Strait on Facebook and Molossus1 on Twitter.  I'll do another giveaway when I reach 300 on Facebook.  Just  because I love seeing those numbers grow!  Who says I'm lousy at math, lol?

 facebook.com/sandra.strait  and my icon is this drawing.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, always fun to reach a milestone isn't it. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! There are quite a few Sandra Straits on Facebook... which one are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda.

    Sandy, my acct says facebook.com/sandra.strait. My icon is a photo that has what looks like leaves and chain links instead of a picture of me. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete