© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, May 11, 2012

I don't think I'm seeing all the posts I should be seeing

Lately, I feel as though I'm missing out on posts from blogs that I used to see in Google Reader.  A while back, they made some changes and it may be that some of the blogs I was following aren't showing up any more.

I'm not ignoring anyone, and I really try to find all the new patterns that crop up.  So, if I've missed patterns you've posted lately, where I used to catch them all the time, please email me at LifeImitatesDoodles [at] gmail [dot] com and let me know.

And if I never found your patterns in the first place, please holler at me at well.  The more the merrier, that's my philosophy.

Having said that--I'm going visiting next week and may have internet problems, so if I don't respond immediately, or if I disappear for a few days that's why.

4 comments:

  1. Sandra, I had the same thing happen to me where the links to a couple of blogs i followed were broken for some reason. I had to go in and unfollow them, wait a day, and then follow them again to get it work in Google Reader. The hard part is figuring out which blogs have a broken link. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss you if you disappear for a few days. This is the first place I come once I'm online, every day. Thanks to you and your blog, I now have zillions of patterns and ideas for tangling, so of course I hope you manage to get linked back up to the blogs you've been following.

    Having said all that, have a good trip, hear? Joyce

    ReplyDelete