Unplaining a Mini-book Cover with Mary Vogel Lozinak Stamps


Don't forget!  Tomorrow the Viva Las Vegastamps! blog hop featuring Mary Vogel Lozinak stamps begins!  If you've done any projects with her stamps, you are invited to post it on your blog, and join in!  

Check out the details here.



I found this cute little mini-book at a thrift store for a dollar.  It's a 3x4 inch hardbound book and, of course, I had to have it.  Had to!

The covers seemed a bit plain to me so I pulled out a few of my Mary Vogel Lozinak stamps and made them unplain  (not a word? It is now, lol).






Stamps used:

Odd -Item 18329 Plate 1384
Weird-Item 18318 Plate 1384
Has anybody seen my head?-Item 18317 Plate 1384
Headless Unicycle Juggler-Item 18303 Plate 1384
Plumed Bird On Box-Item 18307 Plate 1384

Comments