Review of the Royce Leather iPhone Sleeve & Royce Leather The Big Tag


It is always exciting to have the doorbell ring and find a package of Office Supplies from Shoplet.  I never know what they will send to me next for review. 

This time around I received two products:  

I don't have iPhone.  I don't have an 'i' anything.  Go ahead--laugh at me for being old-fashioned, but I'll survive when the aliens set off the signal for all your brains to be sucked out...no wait.  That's for Hulu, isn't it?  Well, I guess I'm doomed then too.  

Oh well.  Until then, I have the perfect use for this product.  It's too small for the phone I have, but it fits my camera perfectly.  There are slots at the bottom where I can slip in the cord  that connects my camera to a computer.  I just tied it with a rubber band so it doesn't slide back out.  I needed something like this, so thank you Shoplet!

I'll have to get something fancier to tie my cord with though, because the case is so slim and elegant it's a shame to have an ugly old rubber band hanging from it.  

There aren't any clasps or flaps to secure the case, so I'll be using this to protect the camera from being battered in my purse.  The camera fits snugly enough that it isn't likely to slide out, but I wouldn't want to carry the case without something else around it.


I wish I had this tag when I flew to North Carolina last month.  The bright pink color will make it easy to spot your luggage, but the privacy flap at the front hides your personal information--always desirable!

The lobster claw rotating claps looks sturdy and should survive the tugs and yanks of luggage belts at the airport.

The shape and layout isn't too original.  I've seen other tags that were similar--had tags that were similar.  It's true that if a design works, you should keep it--but not if your tag is the same as everyone elses!

Easily fixed though!  I'm just going to have to pull out my trusty Sharpie and do me some doodling.  I don't think there will be too many tags with my artwork!

Thank you Gurvinder, and Thank you Shoplet for these wonderful products and the chance to review them.

Comments

  1. That is awesome....and good for you to think of how to adjust them to suit your needs/style. I am going to have to check this "shoplet" out!!!

    THANKS for sharing!!!

    Cittie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment