© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rhodia DotWebbie Custom Cover finished

My customized Rhodia dotWebbie cover is finished!

I decoupaged a few pieces of ephemera--pieces torn from an admission ticket, ledger paper, phone pad and some B&W plaid washi tape that I added at key spots to help tie everything together and lead the eye around the cover.

Embossing the Rhodia logo was eaiser than I thought it might be, though I wasn't able to totally keep the integrity of the logo as well as I hoped.

But overall I like it.

If you missed the previous post, you can find it here, with details showing how I did the whole thing.

1 comment: