Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rhodia DotWebbie Custom Cover finished

My customized Rhodia dotWebbie cover is finished!

I decoupaged a few pieces of ephemera--pieces torn from an admission ticket, ledger paper, phone pad and some B&W plaid washi tape that I added at key spots to help tie everything together and lead the eye around the cover.

Embossing the Rhodia logo was eaiser than I thought it might be, though I wasn't able to totally keep the integrity of the logo as well as I hoped.

But overall I like it.

If you missed the previous post, you can find it here, with details showing how I did the whole thing.

Wednesday Links to Tangles, Tutorials and Giveaways #zentangle #Giveaways #ArtJournal

Zentangle Challenges The Daily New Tangle Challenge Pattern-Collections Daily Pattern Focus Zentangle All Around-I Dare You Challenge j...