Frozen Woolly Mammoth

You've heard of Frozen Charlottes?  How about Frozen Woolly Mammoths?  I had this cool little box and hubby wanted me to put a mammoth inside it, lol.

A little Delight clay from Creative Paperclay® and I had my mammoth.  First I pasted a scene of snowy hills into the bottom of the box (doesn't show up in the scan, unfortunately). I colored my mammoth with some Marvy La Plume markers in Yellow Ochre and Coffee, then I popped him into the box and poured in some ICE Resin, encasing him in an icy plastic.

A few hours later it had set (though, instructions say it takes up to 3 days to fully cure). Fun!


Comments

  1. I would like to add a link to your blog on mine. If this is ok with you please let me know. I will not link you without permission. (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be honored! I'll add a link to your blog as well, if you like.

      Delete
  2. Wow...this is absolutely gorgeous in its own mammouth way...love the movie Ice Age so I love mammouths..adorable..and a great conversation piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment