© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Frozen Woolly Mammoth

You've heard of Frozen Charlottes?  How about Frozen Woolly Mammoths?  I had this cool little box and hubby wanted me to put a mammoth inside it, lol.

A little Delight clay from Creative Paperclay® and I had my mammoth.  First I pasted a scene of snowy hills into the bottom of the box (doesn't show up in the scan, unfortunately). I colored my mammoth with some Marvy La Plume markers in Yellow Ochre and Coffee, then I popped him into the box and poured in some ICE Resin, encasing him in an icy plastic.

A few hours later it had set (though, instructions say it takes up to 3 days to fully cure). Fun!


4 comments:

  1. I would like to add a link to your blog on mine. If this is ok with you please let me know. I will not link you without permission. (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be honored! I'll add a link to your blog as well, if you like.

      Delete
  2. Wow...this is absolutely gorgeous in its own mammouth way...love the movie Ice Age so I love mammouths..adorable..and a great conversation piece.

    ReplyDelete