Search This Blog


Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Design Team Welcome Package

Yesterday I came home to a cool package!  I received my Viva Las Vegastamps! design team goodies for this term, as well as a huge order of new plates o'rubber, and a couple of other goodies I bought.

I received a pound of rubber stamps (the number of actual stamps you get always varies according to the size of the stamps.  This time around I ended up with 62)!

I also got some Miracle sheets (8.5 x 11 sheets of two-sided tape!), a roll of 1/4 inch wide Miracle tape, an oz. of Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder, and several sizes of Kromekote paper.  May Arts Ribbon is a preferred partner for this term, so they added a sampler of some killer ribbon!

And did you see that postcard snuggled in there?  VLVS! has made up these cards using the art I did, that was used for an ad in the last edition of RubberStampMadness magazine.  I don't know if they'll be including one in every order, but it was a thrill getting one in my box!

I had also placed an order for all the pre-order plates (827,880,883,887,889,890,893) this month.

Too late for you to get them at pre-order prices, but they are still a fantastic deal at $21.95 each.  There's some Halloween, some Christmas, some Steampunk and Nautical--I'm really excited about the Nautical plate.  Add in the Harlequin Diamond background stamp I got, the Steampunk HingeTape and the smokin' Kai scissors I bought, and I am ready.  For anything!