© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, September 21, 2012

Round 08-Rhodia Journal Swap-Page 1

The theme for the Rhodia Journal Swap is 'Favorite Things'.  I'm stretching this, because this round I'm drawing in Julie Bynum's journal and I know that two of her favorite things are her Akitas Jewelz and Kota.  Since dogs, in general, are a favorite thing of mine, I'm drawing her akitas. Since I don't know the dogs, and their colors are in the black, gray and brown range, I decided to stay with just black & white pen drawings.

I'm a bit worried though.  Somehow, a setting was changed on my PC so that I have square view on a widescreen monitor.  Usually, I scan my work in and it gives me something I can use to check my values and perspective.  But the view is so wacked now, that I can't trust what I'm seeing.  I hope there aren't any obvious errors.  Wish I could figure out how to get the proper view back!




1 comment:

  1. I don't have the greatest eye in the world, but near as i can tell, there are no glaring errors...no errors of any kind, IMHO.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete