© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Alain Guy's new tangle pattern Coffee Beanz


Alain Guy posted the step out to his new tangle pattern Coffee Beenz (name subject to change).  He doesn't have a blog, and since he posted in a group that only members can see, he gave me permission to share it with you on my blog. (edited to remove a blooper moment.  Alain is a manly man, and I went on automatic with all my 'she's in the post, lol)

It's simple, sweet, and fun!

2 comments:

  1. "Her" new tangle pattern (missed one!) is great - perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Makes me want coffee though! ;-)

    ReplyDelete